Don't think outside the box, get outside the box.     Schrödinger's cat is in that box!

Friday, April 27, 2012

Project #10 Final Report

my Personal Learning Network

     This is what my PLN, Personal Learning Network, looks like as of today, April, 27, 2012. The two of us have been through many, many transformations. Due to overcrowding I have added two columns to each side. Now it has more room to grow and is not such a jumble of sites, to me. I have tried separations of topics by color but in the end it did not work for me.

     What I have created are groups of similar topics: banking, shopping, school, communication, projects, and blogs. This week after a lot of contemplation, and  hesitation my PLN finally replaced MSN as my homepage. To quote Leyna, from my Project #15, "Ta-da!" She did it better. Seriously, go check her out!

     So far my PLN has performed better than I dared to hope. As I discover new places to visit they will be duly added and my boundaries will expand as needed. Goodbye bookmarks!

1 comment: